Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bowling with co-workers

Two days ago my school had a day off because it was the school's anniversary. A group of us from the school decided to get together for lunch and bowling. IT was a lot of fun. I didn't take any pics of the actual bowling but afterwards we just hung out in a dinner type place and some of them had icecream. Here are some of my coworkers.

Photobucket

I am obviously on the left, in the center is Bobo (nick name) who is kind of the secretary, and the far right is Akiko who is the school counselor


Photobucket

The far left is Tatsuya (not my exboyfriend) who is an English teacher, middle is Maya who is a PE teacher, and right is Mai who is a Special Eds teacher. All three of them are new teachers too.

Photobucket

Again Maya, Mai, and I.

All of us younger people in the photos are new and are friends. After bowling Maya, Mai, and I went back to Mai's house and hung out and chatted till late into the evening. And we are hanging out again on Sunday. These two women are really great people. Really kind and kindred spirits. The older women are great too. Really sweet women and are amazing bowlers. Both of them got over 150 the second game we played. I got 106 the first game and the second came I was beat and got 80. hahahhahha. But granted I started to practice how to spin the bowling ball which is hard sooo. . . a lot of wasted frames. But I was the second lowest score. . .everyone else got like 120 or so too. Japanese are amazing bowlers.

Well, I will hopefully take more pictures later. It's a bit hard since to be honest. . .a lot of Japanese are shy around the camera once they are adults. Weird huh? That is why Tatsuya is covering his face. Booooo.

Love you all.

No comments: