Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Arrested Development

Hahhahaha, I love that I can use the title of my favorite tv show in my blog!!!! Oh, some tv shows I want to start watching: 30 Rock, Better of Ted, and The Office (both British and American. I've seen some of both but not sequential). I can watch the first and third on Netflix but the second one is too new. I also want to see "Couples Retreat", "Love Happens", and "When in Rome".

Recently Aubrey and I went to Pacific City for the day. Here are some pics from that.

Photobucket

On our way over it was raining (tried to rotate but it wouldn't. Sorry)

Photobucket

It was a beautiful day even if it was raining in land

Photobucket

reading signs

Photobucket

too beautiful and the view is nice too :)

Photobucket

climbing the dune

Photobucket

Love it!


Photobucket

A bit windy


We had fun over all. Went to the Brown Pelican and had chowder and salad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Er. said...

I got pleasure when I read about Arrester Development TV show. This was very much nice show when I watched it with the help of internet.