Thursday, November 8, 2012






I think after this I again realize how much I want to be a positive person.  A person who doesn't put her total faith in anyone person.  I respect the freedom of speech and my friend's are allowed their own opinion.  However, today again reminds me how horrible people can be and how easy families can pit one against the other.  I will pray for my president because he has a hard job for the years ahead.  Someone people will hate and openly slander.  Our country is a country and he is our leader.  America isn't the promised land and he's not our savior.  And he's not who got us into this sticky mess, he's just the guy who got hired to get us out.  To all of you out there who think he's doing a lousy job, then do your small part and get out into your community and change things.  Get involved!  Don't just pretend to wash clean dishes at a soup kitchen.  Peace out!

No comments: