Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aveda Salon Institute

So. . . this may come as a huge suprise but I'm praying about going back to school to become a hair stylist. In Portland there is a good Aveda Institute. It is 14-16 months and I'm really considering it. I feel that it is something I can do with photography and will bring in more of a steady income. I know it is something I should have done before photography school but hell. . . hindsight is 20/20 and I've never had good vision anyways.

If you could pleas keep me in your prayers. It does mean more loans and that's scary but it is something that would help with a more steady income while starting photography. I could also do photography while at school. I'll meet with a counselor from the school in a week and ask her all those important questions. If I did I would start September 8th so that is pretty soon.

Thanks for all your prayers.



No comments: