Saturday, August 29, 2009

Male friendships

So today I was at work. If you're wondering where, I am working as a seasonal photographer for a school portraits studio. Anyways. . . today at work I had an interesting convo about male-female relationships with 2 of my male coworkers and one of them brought up the theory, he thinks is true, that most men have at one time or another been attracted/ been interested in their female friends. Maybe they aren't anymore but at one time they were interested in dating their friends who are girls.

I am wondering. . . is this true? What do you guys and girls think?

3 comments:

Joy and Brian Barker said...

Men and Women can never truly be friends because the sex thing always gets in the way... even if you think their ugly :) ....unless of course each of you are both in happy relationships... that is the only amendment to the first rule.

Mk said...

hahhahahhah!!! that was what I was thinking!!!!!

Joy and Brian Barker said...

Of course it was...