Thursday, September 13, 2007

13/09/07

Hello Friends and Family,

I decided to update my way of keeping you all up to date. Now you won't be plagued by all my bulk e-mails.

I am currently working on a photo job. I am shooting some bathsalts for a website company. I've decided I don't really like shooting products. . . like my favorite teacher from Brooks said, "Macaroni don't talk back ... it just sits there". And this is a good quote because for product shooters it's a good thing and for a people shooter it's a negative thing. . .I like this quote. Also to show you how horrible I am at speaking English. . . .I used the word "Good" just now because I couldn't remember how to spell "positive". Sad isn't it.

My heading is called "I shink so" because in Japane a lot of students say "I shink so" to agree with you. It's kind of funny but very incorrect but I still find myself using it when speaking to

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are the bathsalts. basic shots. . . nothing too exciting. I hate the plastic box by the way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is a picture of my friend and co-worker Meiko. She's also an American (one of the few here. She's from NY).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my friend Amy and I went to a Taiwanese restraunt. . .2 hours later I didn't feel so good. . lets just say. . . .I didn't have any more Taiwanese food in me and I will never eat Taiwanese food again. . . ugh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hahhahahhahahha. . . .okay, I love this picure. . .This was taken in Harajuku. . . and we have no idea why they have a freaky bunny head on a manakin.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sunnies on Sara. . . we went to a posh Izakaiya which is a bit of an oxymoron but that was what it was and we left after 1 drink because it was soooo expensive for a cheap drink. something like . . . 750 yen for an OJ drink. Lame.

I will be updating life in Japan here so if you like come and check out my blog now and then. I won't send out e-mails that I've updated but I will keep this current.

minasanwa aishteruto minai deshiyo!!!

3 comments:

Wells said...

what the.... i am so lucky i clicked on the right japanese symbol to leave a comment! anyways, HAAAAAAA
i love blogs, i shink so! X doristheblade

Chad Cheverier said...

i told you to make a blog like a year ago. finally! now I dont have to hit delete as soon as I get your email.
kidding i only do that some of the time. but seriously look at my blog too woo hoo.
http://www.chadcheverier.com/blog

Tim Halberg said...

sweet!! stoked you got a blog!!!! sooooooo much easier to follow!!