Friday, November 23, 2007

23/11/07

It's less then 1 month before I leave for Oregon! It's 9 months and 1 day since I came to Japan. It's 2 days away from me being officially unemployed for 1 month. My friend, Yukiko, has been married for 1 day now. It's 4 days till Brandie's b'day And it's 1 month till Bethany and Erik get married. . .it's a special time in November.

Even though life here isn't all peaches and cream I am happy. My roommate is amazing, my boyfriend is great, I have great friends and family, and the Lord is good. My cup may not be brimming over and I may not know what to do come December but He's providing for the now and I know He will provide for the later :) I love this time becuase I can't control anything and I can just trust (sometimes its way difficult) in Him to provide. He always has.

So I got my dress for Beth's wedding! It fits like a glove. A little too much maybe for my lking. My roommate says it looks perfect but I think around the tummy needs a bit of triming. I will work on that. It does look nice though. :) It's not as brown as I thought and I hope Bethany is okay with that but it's lovely. I love it. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Here is the dress

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

David said...

That's a beautiful dress! I did not even know you had a blog. Now I have to go back and read all your old posts!

Lisa Goe said...

Stop your complaining lady. it looks lovely.

Ryan A. said...

congradulations yukiko!
roomie's new hair looks cute!
dude youre coming home!
get ready its gonna be WIIIIEERD! but fun wierd :)