Friday, January 18, 2008

The Hawaii Saga: Part 1

Here is the documentation of my Hawaii trip. Sorry, if you dont see a picture you wanted to see (family). I have put some pics in taken by my mom, Wendee, and Bethany but. . . I havent put them all up seeing as I thought Wendee would want to post some of her own. Etc.


PDX

Photobucket




Photobucket

It was really beautiful up in the air of Hawaii


Photobucket

I brough some face masks home with me from Japan so I could wear them on the airplane. I really didn't want to get sick! Well, I had some extras for Hawaii and so I put one on and offered one to Glen. Here are a few pics of us being weird. . .

Photobucket

I can't cross my eyes. :(

Photobucket

Fun lighting

Photobucket

So. . . Glen and I are the only none marrieds sooo. . .we didnt get to bring our significant other. . . so naturally we were a pair. Which I think neither of us minded. . .well, I think we only complained once. . . ;)

Photobucket

Oh, and these are all pics of us at the Honolulu airport. . .or some Hawaiin Airport at least. . . .

Photobucket


I couldnt get enough of this girl. My Dahlia!

Photobucket

the view from my hotel room in Waikiki

Photobucket

I believe he is the first surfer on the island. . . to be honst. . I didnt read the plaque.

Photobucket

Dad and Wendee. .. .its the first restraunt we ate at in Hawaii. . .a burger type joint. Good food. Good Maitais.
Photobucket


Paul and Dahlia

Photobucket

Me and Dahlia

Photobucket

Glen looking purdeeeeeee.

Photobucket

I love this photo

Photobucket

She wouldn't replicate the statue exactly but Anna is a beautiful hula girl anyways.


I have to go but more to come. . .our trip to Pearl Harbor. . .etc.


Love you all and hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Lisa Goe said...

hiya! haven't caught up to the blogs in a while, but i'm sick today:) dude! I had to stay at the marriot in waikiki because i got stuck in honolulu on my way back to CA. too bad we weren't both there at the same time;( but i got you in maui:)