Monday, January 28, 2008

The Hawaii Saga: Part 3

Photobucket

Beautiful Waikiki on our last day on O'ahu. I had to have seen a million rainbows in Hawaii.

Photobucket

I think this picture was taken later on the cruise but it's a good picture of the boat and dad :)


Photobucket

Grandma's and my lovely room on the boat.

Photobucket

Me and my mini-twin.

Photobucket

The basketball court on the ship.

Photobucket

The girls were sooo cute to watch play :)

Photobucket

Who says that Asian's can't play basketball? ;)

Photobucket

Waiting for our reservations at Crossings. A nice restraunt on the boat.
Photobucket

She went to a laei class to learn how to make that laei.
Photobucket

They made this laei for Grandma.


Photobucket

I got to go Parasailing on the Big Island
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you like drinking Pinacoladas...and getting caught in the rain?

No comments: