Monday, July 14, 2008

Accidents

Photobucket


I don't know what's up but recently I've been getting into a lot of little accidents but this time it was a little bigger. . .I was biking to the gym when I tried to go from the road to the sidewalk and my bike's tire got caught on the curb and before I knew it I was sideways skidding across the sidewalk. I had no idea that would happen and I was really surprised. Luckily I was close to the gym. . .unluckily no one even stopped to help me or ask how I was but just kept walking by. . . mmmm. . I hope I'm never in REAL need here. The cut was shallow but the burn really hurt and I got two pretty big lumps . . . one on my knee and one on my ankle.

Another sad bit is that the day before I tripped up the escalators (not my fault. . .my friend forced me to run for a train and I didn't want to but we did anyways and I fell) and cut open the bottom of my big toe. So that really hurts and now my right leg is all banged up. . .mmmm. . . .about 2 weeks ago I got into a little scrap on my bike when I took a corner too sharp and grated my right hand across a wall. . .again luckily I was near the gym and they were able to give me bandaids. . actually those cuts were deeper then my accident today. weird huh?

Hope you're all doing well and being safe :)

2 comments:

David said...

I'm glad you're okay!

Natalie and Lily said...

My goodness! Maybe you should consider wearing your helmet at all times just in case. We could send you some cute stickers to decorate it!!