Thursday, July 10, 2008

Saturday Night in Minami Urawa

Last Saturday we had dinner at my place and I made Thai Green Curry which everyone seemed to enjoy. I've come to realize I LOVE hostessing. I really do. I bought a watermelon and peaches too. My friend, Tess, and her boyfriend, Noel brought over icecream and drinks and some melon too. Here are the pics from it. Hope you enjoy. I had a great time.

Photobucket

My Bible study leader and her amazing boyfriend, Noel, whom I'm good friends with too. . .actually he's my video team leader too at church.

Photobucket

My roomie!!! Isn't she cute :)

Photobucket

mmm. . green curry

Photobucket

My house is full!!! I love it that way

Photobucket

We also played a bit of music. . . Noel is pretty talented

Photobucket

Eri-chan ganbare!!!

Photobucket

Hideyuki mo ganbare!!!

Photobucket

seriously. . .everyone was strumming a bit. . .even I did but there is no record of this :) hee hee hee. .

Photobucket

we're soo cute

Photobucket

One more of me and my roomie

Photobucket

Okay, we were a bit weird. .

Photobucket

yeah. . . .

2 comments:

Tim Halberg said...

very cool! looks like a blast, we need to do that more often in SB! (I think people do, I'm just outta town too much)

Mk said...

hahahah, we use to do it a lot in SB!!! Until life started to take off for us all :)