Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Christmas

Hey everyone!!!

here are some more pics of me from Christmas vacation. Here is me opening a gift (Mom :) ).

Photobucket

These were awsome slippers from Joy and Brian

Photobucket

Photobucket

My gifts to them (Japanese rice cakes from Disney Sea and a movie)

Photobucket

A normal day in the Barker house :)



From December 22-24th I stayed at my friend's, Yukiko, house in Aichiken. Here we are in the local mall :)

Photobucket

As my students would say, " 2 megane" which is English and Japanese. "megane" means "glasses" in Japanese. Hehe.

Photobucket

We sat and listend for awhile. They mostly played Christmas music and anime tunes :) "Ponyo, Ponyo"

Photobucket

Us at a park near her house

Photobucket

They had this huge tower in the center of the park and at the top you could look around at the city.

Photobucket

Yukiko, she's pretty cute :)

No comments: