Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Aflac

I know I haven't been the best at keeping up on the blog but I don't really think anyone besides my family reads it anymore. But what the hell.

Friday I will be taking the Oregon state Health and Life insurance test. I really don't know how I'll do. I'm pretty sure I'll fail the first time. I feel like I'm learning quantum physics or a higher level math where the lingo is so foreign to me. It's like memorizing just for the sake of shoving knowledge into my brain for the test. My eyes and brain are exhausted.

On the bright side. . I looked out the window today and because it has rained so much the river in front of my house is high enough to kayak even further then usual :) Hopefully in a week I can get out there. . . depends on what the chiropractor says.

No comments: