Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Times

I love the FALLLLLLLL!!!!
I think Fall is my favorite season out of all the season. I love Summer, Spring, and Winter but Fall is my favorite. Bulky sweaters, hot coco (with Baileys or Peppermint Schnapps), layering, leaves changing colors, knitting, quilting, crisp mornings, scarves, etc. The list would go on.

Last Saturday I went to my first costume halloween party!!!! It was pretty crazy. I thought that maybe a few people would be dressed up but most of the guests were dressed in costume.

Here are a few pics from the night's events.

Photobucket

I'm a zombie geisha, Aubrey is a pirate, and Andrea is a fairy/ wood nymph

Photobucket

Zombies love gluten free puppy chow

Photobucket

And wood nymphs.

Photobucket

Joanie was Juno which was easy to remember

Photobucket

There was even a hay ride through the forest.

Photobucket

My friend, Naomi, was a bum! I am proud to say that I thought of this outfit. She didn't really know what to wear.

Photobucket

My friend, Garron, was being a poop and didn't want me to post stuff with his face. . so I quickly Photoshopped Dwights head over his. He came as Dwight.

Photobucket

Andrea likes to awkwardly dance around awkward people. It cracks me up.

Photobucket

Probably my favorite Dwight face. Hee hee hee.

Photobucket

At the end of the night my blood turned into a blood go-tee that kind of coagulated and turned nasty.


No comments: