Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE April Fool's Day



I've never really thought much about April Fool's Day. I didn't like it or dislike it until March 31, 2010 when my friend, Joy Barker, posted on her blog this. . .


... when I read this I was soooooo shocked and couldn't believe my eyes!!! I wasn't even thinking about this stupid holiday, that isn't really even a holiday, coming up the following day. I immediately called my mom, when my parents came to Japan we stayed at Joy's and Brian's place, to tell her to go check Joy's blog. Well, my mom's computer wasn't working so I just told her what it said and described the image. My mom said, "oh, I'm going to go out and buy a baby thingy and send them a package." I said, "oh, wait to send it tomorrow because I want to get a card for them too." We talked a bit more and I hung up. Later that night Chris and I went to the store so I could get a card. Well, come to find out later that night when I got home that it was an April Fool's joke. I was about to show my mom the blog when I read an email I'd gotten from Joy, laughing at me for believing this April Fool's joke.

So, that is how I came to HATE April Fool's Day.

I am now currently praying that Joy gets pregnant. I will pray this everyday till it comes into fruition. Mwhwhahhahahhahahhaha. . . and this is how I will seek revenge on Joy Barker.

Luv ya Joy


1 comment:

Joy Jill Barker said...

Evil Evil! EVIL! I actually hesitated on making the joke in fear that it would bite me in the butt with true pregnancy... it's ok though, Brian is gone for a while so if unless I am gonna have miracle Baby Jesus II, I am pretty sure I won't be getting pregant! I am glad I am the reason you now hate April Fools :)