Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back to School






Monday kicked off the Spring term at Chemeketa Community College. . . I am a student again. Can you believe that??

Monday night I had my first CNA class which was fun but long. My CNA classes are 5 hours long from 4-9pm and on Monday it was 3-9 because of orientation. I was pooped at the end.

Today, was my first Chemistry lec, rec, and lab. Like the CNA classes it is fun but long. I was worried about Chemistry and still think it will be very hard/ lots of work but I think I'll enjoy it. The CNA class tonight was interesting but I was tired by 9pm. We learned how to dress and undress a patient/ resident. We also learned about ethics.

In the CNA class we also watched two short videos my instructor enjoys.

Here is the first


and this one




3 comments:

Joy Jill Barker said...

I will go back to school, and achieve Victory... No man can take what my father has built, unless that man is meeeeeeeeee! - Name that movie! (sing it as you read...)

Mk said...

I'm sure it some stupid Adam Sandler movie ;) Or something like that.

Ryan A. said...

melody thanks for posting that speech. i love TED! havent watched any in a long time