Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jesus Lifehouse

Hello Friends and Family,

How are you all doing? Sorry it has taken me awhile to update my blog but here we go.

Recently I've been helping out with my church's magazine and helping get it started. We've finally gotten it up and it's online. It is an online magazine called "Raise" and it's pretty cool. :) You should check it out at www.jlhraise.com . if you have problems with uploading it let me know but you may need to try more then once or refresh it. I think we got all the bugs taken care of but maybe not. We'll see. . it's a learning process.

I'm pretty proud of all the amazing people who worked on it. Please pray for us because we are headed onto the next issue and are wanting to start getting more stuff submitted and start filing stuff away for other issues. Please pray for people to step up and write :) Also pray for the leadership of this magazine. . most if not all of us have never really done much leadership and haven't really started a magazine so. . . . we are trusting in God a lot.

Please pray for me with photography and graphic design. . . . I didn't do much the first issue but I have more repsonsibilities this next issue and am scared!! :) But I'll do my best and trust in God to step up.

Here are some photos



Photobucket

worship

Photobucket

Assistant pastor Ryuta

Photobucket

People worshiping

Photobucket

More band shots

1 comment:

Ryan A. said...

freakin awesome!!