Monday, June 30, 2008

Late One Night Worshiping Next to the Arakawa

Last Saturday was one of the best nights I've had here in Japan. . . I met up with some good friends, Noel and Keisuke, to go bowling. We ended up playing pool and playing random games but it was fun. Later we met up with Noel's future roommate Hideyuki and headed down to the Arakawa to worship. It was great. Afterwards these amazing men walked me home which is really far by foot!!!! It took us probably an hour to walk home!!! I had a bike but these guys wanted to make sure I'd get home okay. . . Crazy boys!!!!

Photobucket

Noel . . .it was his second time playing pool.

Photobucket

For some strange reason we were forced to order some food each. . .so the boys ordered icecream. . here is Keisuke looking really creepy.

Photobucket

Okay, so I ordered Gingerale and for 40 yen more you could make it bigger. . in Japanese sizes I thought it would be more like a 16 oz cup . . .it was more like a SUPER gulp.

Photobucket

Keisuke giving Noel tips

Photobucket

I have no idea. . .

Photobucket

Me being a Samurai. . .but later corrected. . ."that's not how Samurai hold a sword". mmmm. . .


Photobucket

Noel was too excited to play race car games. . he likes F1. . .but I didn't want to and Keisuke wasn't tooo thrilled at the idea either. Later we all played Mario Cart. . I sucked.

Photobucket

Us being dangerous. . ..sorry mom

Photobucket

mmm. . . it's actually pretty common to see people riding tandom. . maybe not standing up.


Photobucket

I tried to stnad up but Keisuke scared me too much and I ended up just sitting on the back.

Photobucket

weirdo

Photobucket

We had soo much fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got thirsty. . hehehehe

Photobucket

It was soooo nice

Photobucket

I got sleepy though. . but not really


Photobucket

maybe a little hungry

Photobucket

Hideyuki is sooo funny.

Photobucket

Noel is soo mean to me. . .he's always kicking and beating me.

Photobucket

they couldn't get their legs up high enough ;)

Photobucket

Yeah, I'm pretty lucky to have such hot, kind, amazing, etc friends ;)

Hope you enjoyed. Love you all.

No comments: