Friday, June 27, 2008

Raise

Hello,


Sorry, it's been soooooo long since I've updated my blog :( I've been pretty busy with work and getting the magazine up by the 30th and I've just been blog lazy. Nothing huge to update except that our second issue of "Raise" will be up on the 30th of this month!!! I'm pretty excited since I contributed a lot more this time with photography and graphics. I hope that you guys enjoy it. Please again let me know what you think of the images and the graphics. Our magazine wants to grow spiritually but also competitively. The website is at www.jlhraise.com Please check it out.

Photobucket

Other then the magazine. . .I'm going to be home in less then 2 months!!! A month and 8 days!!! I'm really excited. . I'm excited too because I found tickets from Oregon to California for only 200 dollars on Yahoo Travel. Maybe God will make it possible for me to come down for a few days. . . but I really can't afford 200 dollars so pray for provision :) I know He can provide a simple ticket.

School in America has finished for the summer but in Japan we still have another 3 weeks of school but it will zoom by.

Oh, a prayer request. . .so I've started to see if it's possible to start my business here targeting the foreigners here. There is a HUGE number of expats here and I will see if it's possible to start my business here but I am also checking out my choices in Oregon too. I have written my families family photographer who just went all digital and I've heard he's a bit swamped to see if I could get a job with him while starting up my business. He's in my parent's town, Silverton, and I want to start my business in Portland/ Portland greater area if possible. So it shouldn't be conflicting. But the editor at the online magazine I"m working for really would like to get all of us who are the team paid jobs if possible. . . . but I'd still like to have my own business if possible.

Please pray :) I know that teaching English isn't my life calling but I'm still enjoying it for now. Yayyayay!


Love you all,

Melody

No comments: