Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kamihira Jr. High School Update

Last Wednesday and Thursday all the jr. high schools in Ageo (8) competed against each other in sports. I was able to see tennis, soccer, and baseball compete which was pretty fun. Here are some pics from those days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the 2nd year students in the baseball club cheering on the 3rd year players. They lost this game 1-2.

Photobucket

Tennis boys. . .second year students too.

Photobucket

Here are some 3rd year girl tennis players.

It was interesting to see all the different students play and to be able to see students from other schools. I've decided that blue is the color of choice for Ageo becuase everyone had a different version of blue for their track suits. Ours are a deep blue with gold strips down the side.

I think that over all a school called Oishi (large stone) won. Oishi is different then other jr. high schools because they have more credentials and have international credentials or something like that . . . sooo a lot of students study abroad and vise versa. In jr. high most students go to the school nearest them but students all over Saitama come to Ageo to go to Oishi. Their teams were always 2 or 3 times the size of our school and our school isn't too small.

I had a lot of fun at the sports event.


Another day. . .


Photobucket

I teach a special eds class here in Japan too. . . which is my FAVORITE class of all. I LOVE these students. Such kind souls and are almost always joyful and energetic. Here they are making spagetti for home ec. class. I was able to join in with them and also partake in eating it too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yuto is s sweetheart.

Photobucket

Toshimasa speaks really good english and enjoyed class.


I hope you enjoyed my little update of school life. I am soooo blessed with such a good school. God is good.

No comments: