Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009. . . It's the Age of Aquarius.

So I am officially 26 years old and am already loving it. :) Seriously love getting older.

Today I had a total sloth day with my roommate and my friend, Joy, from CA. We all watched the good Pride and Prejudice (BBC version) and then Bridget Jones. We had Pizza and loads of snacky food. I am in pain. We are all in pain. Ugh. . . . here are some nice pics.

Photobucket

The night before :) We started early actually

Photobucket

We made Puppy Chow for the cake instead of a traditional cake.

Photobucket

Bernice has never had Puppy Chow before.

Photobucket

Me opening my presents.

Photobucket

Me and Joy in the morning.

Photobucket

She caught me

Photobucket

Yay, for shakes in the morning

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a special cake thing that Aubs, a friend from Paraguay, sent me. Sorry Aubs. . . I didn't really care for it :*(

Photobucket



Relaxing and digesting

Photobucket

Okay, funny thing with these pizzas. . .we ended up with 3 medium pizzas and a large because they kept messing up our order (being delivered for free). They had to come to our place 3 times. Sad but we had a lot of pizza in the end.

Photobucket

I love my Roommate :) She's sooo cute. Even if she's eating a pizza with bacon, potatoes, and mayo on it. Weirdo. :)


Well, that was my b'day in a nutshell. Oh, I finished knitting a slipper set and did some more on my sweater. It was very productive feeling on that side of it all but we did just bum around in my room with futons layed out across it.

I'm soooo excited about coming home soon!!!! Yayayyayay.

No comments: