Saturday, February 7, 2009

May 4th

I am coming home MAY 4th!!!!!

Yup, my ticket is bought and I am heading home May 4th and will arrive at PDX around noon. I am soooo excited and can't wait. I know I'll miss things about Japan and it will be hard to adjust to life in America but I am also looking forward to being near my family, starting my business, and finding a good home church. Yayyayaya!!! I will miss the food here, the public transportation, the bicycles, and the hair dressers here :) But it will be great to be at home and be able to celebrate birthdays, holidays, etc with my family and to be near my nieces and soon to be nephew (well, I think that Wendee's and Paul's newest one will be a boy) as they grow up. So . . .yayayyayy to new things and changes in life. I love you all and am sooooo grateful for your prayers and support!!! Blessings and if you're an Oregonian. . .see you soon.

Photobucket

My new haircut

3 comments:

Ryan A. said...

wow. can't believe its been so long. you are coming home right around the time when i am going back there.

i'm so glad things turned out better for you this time around. :)

Rob said...

Wow that is big news! Its been a long time! Either you have to cruise down to sb or next time Im up in OR we'll have to meet.

Mk said...

I'd love to make it down to CA but Texas is actually first on my list when I come home. My bro and his family live there. So do David Esler and Meg.