Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home. . . and phone numbers?

Sorry, I haven't updated my blog much but I've been very busy traveling, packing, and flying across the Pacific Ocean.

I am officially home and it's really wet here. I left a sunny, warm, and summer like country to come to a cold, wet, and very Oregon Spring like day. But I am excited because Austin, TX is having mid-80's to low 90's weather!!!! And I will be there in 10 days!

It's good to be back but I do miss Japan. I miss the customer service and how polite people are there but it will NEVER beat holding my new niece, Mahala, for the first time today. Also being able to hang out with Jasmine and Dahlia (2 of my other nieces).


Ps. If you have my email address please send me your guys' phone numbers. I will get a phone soon, haven't decided on a provider, and that way I can contact you guys more easily.

2 comments:

Natalie and Lily said...

We're so excited for you to come to Austin too! Natalie was counting the days before she talked to you this afternoon on the phone. Woo hoo!
Glad you made it safely!

Joy Barker said...

Well... you leaving brought on a cloudy rainy day here :(