Sunday, June 28, 2009

Make a Wish

I hate unemployment. . . I don' t know many people, besides my friend Aubrey, who do but as the saying goes. . .when life gives you lemons and what not.

The other day my aunt who works at the Oregon Gardens here in Silverton asked me if I would be interested in a project with her and her friend who is the manager of the store/ cafe at the gardens. Both ladies wanted to update the post cards in the store since most of them were just generic OR post cards and outdated. Another idea was to make an Oregon Garden's calendar too.

I won't be paid till it all goes through. . .aka the end but I will get paid. I also get free reign of the Gardens at the best times of day, the morning and the evenings when NO ONE is there. I love it. I went in last night at around 7:30pm and stayed till sundown. I am still editing the hundreds of images I have but here is one. . I know it's nothing fabulous but I like the simplicity of it.

Photobucket

I will update more later.

No comments: