Thursday, June 11, 2009

Super size Austin

Sorry, it has been a while since I've updated. . . well, not really compared to some people. . . *cough, Brandie/ Wendee* ;)


While I was in Austin my family took me to a BBQ since Texas is known for their BBQ's. We went to a cool BBQ that was next to a rive where you could feed turtles. It was a beautiful ending to the nasty stormy camping we'd had the night before.

I was not prepared for the ginormous sizes of food and drinks that were served.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My nieces love BBQ too

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us feeding the turtles

Photobucket

There was this sad turtle that seemed normal when you looked at him but when he swam he had issues with one side. I tried to feed him more then the others. . . then again maybe that was his issue. He was too fat. Hahhahaha.

3 comments:

Joy Jill Barker said...

It's funny... you look like a normal turtle, but really your the turtle of obesity...

Welcome back to America where everything is huge!

Natalie and Lily said...

Hey you can't put me in the same ball park w/ Wendee! She's going on a year since she's updated! I just updated last month...

Mk said...

hahhahaha, I've used that same quote many a times since being back.