Saturday, July 11, 2009

Analytics Settings: Amy, Bernice/ Barkers, and Charlene

About a month ago I got that Analytics Settings put onto my blog. If you don't know what that is it's a thing that tracks who comes to your blog( well. . . at least where they are from), how long they stay, how many pages they look at, etc.

I have to say that Japan is number 1 so far with 104 visits (Berns and the Barkers), 2nd is the US at 102 (family!!!!), and 3rd is the UK at 37 (Ames!) . South Korea, Australia, Canada, and Malaysia are all tied for 4th place with 2 visits :) Australia is only on there too because I just told Charlene about my blog. Thanks hun.

It's very interesting.

2 comments:

Wells said...

post a link, mk, so we can download whatever this wonderful machine is!

Joy Jill Barker said...

Ahhh, you are tracking us all the way from the US. CREEPY