Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Warmth

The past week I've been pretty busy and it has been a welcomed change of pace. It looks like this next week isn't as busy but I have a job interview tomorrow in Portland. I'm pretty excited about meeting with this portrait studio. To be honest I'm not all together sure what the job entails. But it's a portrait studio and the pay is better then minimum. I'm hoping I can do something like a day or two up in Portland and the rest back here in Silverton so I could crash with a friend or *cough* brother. We'll see. Just going to check it out. I had a few shoots the past week and that was nice but nothing really up and coming. I got some prints made and need to get them matted and framed so I can take them up to the Gardens to sell. I also printed up some smaller stuff to sell. I hope that goes well. We'll see. . that's my quot for. . . now.

To updated people, I have been going to Solid Rock for the past month. . month and a half. I'm really enjoying it. It's a large church but it feels homey. It is in Beaverton so I'm sad about that and praying about it all. . .I'm tired of commuting to a church but again. . .we'll see.

Please, keep me in your prayers about work and money. Again. . .it's tight and the time to pay for bills is coming up quick. Please pray that right amount of money will be in my checking account come that day.

Thanks,

Melody

No comments: