Thursday, March 25, 2010

Killer Whales





Last night I had the weirdest dream. I was in some community of sorts and we were all fleeing where we lived. Or more so. . . we were being evacuated. It's the whole idea of Jurassic Park where the helicopters come down and all the people have lived this horrible nightmarish few days. In my dream the area we were in was collapsing and was unstable. We were told to be at a certain place at a certain time to be picked up. And if we weren't there then we could get left behind. I was underground somewhere. . . maybe an aquarium because there was this long dank hallway I had to run through that on the right side was all aquarium glass and there were a bunch of Killer whales that kept ramming against the glass at me. I was scared to run through the hall but in the end I did and I keep picturing these Killer whales trying to get at me.

Last weekend I had a dream where my dog, Sam, got eaten by a Killer whale too. The dream was longer then just that part but the part that had to do with the Killer whale began with me watering an area of lawn with a garden hose. I had laid it on the ground and the water began to pool up. It was so clear, like glacier water. Part of the lawn made a tiny island to the side of the pool of water. It was large enough for me to jump onto but not large enough for another person. A friend and I came back and it had made a deep pool somehow. Part of the water was covered by a tarp and so I jumped over to the island to uncover it. Underneath was a huge Killer whale. Sam my dog jumped into the water and it seemed was trying to swim to me but he wouldn't get out. I jumped in the water but he wouldn't come out. I got out because the whale swam towards us and then grabbed Sam by the leg and drug him down. He then began to eat Sam.

I think this is a bit odd. . . A few years ago I had a few Killer whale dreams too but in these dreams the Killer whales were all docile and didn't harm anyone. I almost felt a peace with these dreams but with my most recent dreams I wake up startled and unsettled.

Weird.

No comments: