Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Melody Lewis

The other day I was at Mcmenamins with Chris and I ordered my usual drink, a diet coke with a splash of lemonade. I didn't know what the name was so I asked the waiter and he didn't know. Later a woman came with our drinks and she asked me, "did you order this?"
"yes, I did" I replied
"Do you know the name for it?" she asked me.
I said, "no, do you?"

She didn't know the name for it but her friend's boyfriend apparently always orders it and that they want to call it the Michael Jordan. YUCK!!!!!!!! I said. . . maybe the Michael Jackson.

Well, I've decided that it should be called the "Melody Lewis". I don't know anyone else who drinks it and why not :)


SOOOOO . . . if you ever feel like trying it out. . . just ask for the "Melody Lewis" and when the waiter or waitress doesn't know what that is just let them know it's a coke or diet coke with a splash of lemonade. Not 1/4 of lemonade but just a splash.

I hope you enjoy this drink and spread the name around :)

No comments: