Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011

I wonder if anyone is checking on this blog since I haven't updated in AGES!

What is new? I'm poor as poor can be for a white bread american asian girl. Looking for a new job since I got laid off of my last job for having a hurt back. Started back to school and am in my last term of classes. I'm starting to freak out about nursing applications and feeling overwhelmed with having no money, school, and dating. Yeah, none of those really go well together.

I am also on Nyquil while I'm doing this and is making this harder so I'm going to go and sleep.

Love you all!! Happy New Year and as my friend said, "lets talk forever". My new favorite quote.

Mwhaaa.

2 comments:

Joy Jill Barker said...

I still check it! If your broke dating is great! The boys should be paying anyway! Free food! My favorite line was "...white bread American Asian girl..." so many words!

Natalie and Lily said...

I used to get little emails that said you updated and now they've gone. I'll have to check into that. So I'm checking now! It is nice to catch up w/ what you've been up to. Happy New Year! <3