Friday, November 13, 2009

Antique Shopping

Last Sunday I met up with my old friend, Katie "use to be Gillette", and we went antique shopping in Silverton. . . because really. . . what else is there to do? NOT much.

Photobucket

We found some cool old glasses and I forced Kate into letting me take a picture of her wearing them.

Photobucket

Creepy "Angela Cat" on this plate.

Photobucket

At first I wasn't sure what was inside this jar. . . sausages? pig limbs? nope, fake gingerbread men. Morbid.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The most common thing we ran into though, had to be the salt shakers! I even found some really cool old salt shakers that were made out of green glass but they were like 90 dollars. Crazy talk!

Photobucket

You can't tell but this is a lighter and it's the statue of liberty. . .yeah, enough said.

No comments: