Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 31st!!

Happy Halloween!!

Today my sister and he family came and so did my brother, Paul, and his family. In the evening we all went trick or treating. It was fun getting ready for it and walking about the neighborhood.

here are some pics from it.

Photobucket

Jasmine holding her hair for her costume

Photobucket

Her pants have a hole!!! oh, no!!

Photobucket

The finished product

Photobucket

I dressed Beth up in my yukata. She's so pretty. I did her hair and make up too :)

Photobucket

not the best .. not the worst :)

Photobucket

Paul was a pirate :) arrrr

Photobucket

Paul and Wendee family

Photobucket

Erik and Bethany family

Photobucket

sisters :)

Photobucket

Kidlets

Photobucket

heading out

Photobucket

Trick or treat Odis's

Photobucket

Nana and Dahlia

Photobucket

Me and Papa

Photobucket
another house

Photobucket

scary house

Photobucket

Jasmine didn't want to take a picture with me. :)





3 comments:

Joy Jill Barker said...

Hey I TOTALLY still read your blog!!! So keep posting :) By the way, I saw the pic of your sis in the outfit and before I read it, I thought... Melody looks really different... but then I realized it wasn't you! Ha! And the you make her look like a midget in the pic of the two of you... kinda funny :) How do you spell midget...?? and PS. I thought it was a kimono. What did you call it?

Mk said...

Hhahah, oh Joy. . so ignorant ;) my sister is 4 foot 10 or 11 inches so she is pretty short ;) and Yukkata is a summer kimono.

Natalie and Lily said...

Some how I totally missed this update! I was telling Nana I'd seen pictures of all the girls except Jasmine thier Halloween costumes. Cute! Cute!
Joy- You crack me up! I'm pretty sure you spell it "Little person".