Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh, Dahlia child!

Photobucket

So if you don't know my dear niece Dahlia then you probably would be surprised to see this picture. . . but if you do know her. . not so much.

I swear, out of all my nieces she is the MOST accident prone. She has almost cut off her finger, sliced open her forehead, got a tick when she was a baby. . . and I'm sure more that I haven't listed. With this new one she has a count of 11 stitches and she's what. . . barely 2. I'm 26 almost 27 and haven't had any!

On Saturday Paul and Wendee came to Silverton to trick or treat with Beth and Erik and us. Well, everyone slept over and stayed for church on Sunday. Sometime during the evening, while I wasn't there, there was a scuffle with Dahlia and the dogs. Dahlia loves the dogs and the dogs love all their girls. Apparently Dahlia somehow stepped on Sam's hind leg (they have gone bad) and supposedly he scratched her with his paw. In doing so sliced open her lip pretty badly. She was rushed to the ER and stitched up. I heard that at the hospital she was telling them that she wanted stitches on her tummy, arm, etc. She't turning into Salley from, "Nightmare Before Christmas" with stiches all over her.

Photobucket

Poor Dahlia child.

2 comments:

Natalie and Lily said...

Oh my goodness.... Just a month or two ago she split open her chin at the bridgeport play ground too. Man! Maybe we'll get her a helmet for Christmas. Oh and she turned 2 in August, so not even two and a half yet.

Mk said...

thanks. . . I'm horrible with ages. . . and keeping up with her injuries. . I thought there was a chin one. . .