Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sleeping with Jasmine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love sleeping with Jasmine. She is like a starfish.

In the middle of the night I woke up to her saying, "where's daddy? Where's daddy?" . I gently told her that he was in his room. She laid back down, slightly confused. A bit later I wake up to her looking at me and I said, "boo!"
she replied, "where's my mommy? Where's my mommy?"
"She's in her room."
blank stare
"Jasmine, do you want to go to her?"
She nods.
" You can go to her if you want."
She jumps off my bed and goes straight into the closet.
"Hun, that's the closet"
"It's DARK in here and I can't see." she called out from the closet. Once turned around she headed out the door and down the hall.

I found out the next day that she'd thought I was Bethany the whole night. :) You know. . . I'm asian and I have bangs. . . we all look the same really. Hahhahahha.

1 comment:

Joy Jill Barker said...

Hahahahahahahaaa! HA! HA! HA! That is awesome :) I love it! So, for some reason on my page your blog never warns me when you have a new update so I had to catch up on all the ones I missed... good stuff :)