Saturday, October 13, 2007

12/10/07

Hello Friends, and Family,

I am writing thing because I need some prayer. My company as you might know isn't doing so well and is maybe on the verge of collapsing. I just found out that this next pay will be delayed 4 days which is a scary thing becuase in 4 days all the teachers could quit and I could have no job. My roommate and I are going to give them a week (really I'll give them 2). I am kind of scared because I have no other job here. . . I know the Lord could provide me one and I know that I have a family that could get me home but I really would like to stay. We'll see. It's in the Lord's hands. Could you please pray for His will to be done in Japan. In all aspects.

The teachers are being really poor about what is happening because they aren't giving any room for problems with the company. Obviously it's going through a ahrd time so we need to give a little. The japanese managers haven't gotten paid for 3 weeks and they kept coming. And if all the teachers quit then the Japanese staff will be SUPER stressed out. I would feel sooooo badly for them.

Please pray for them all. The suicide rate in Japan is soo high and alot of it has to do with school, work, and expectations. Please pray for the lives in Nova. Nova may not be the best company but I wish people would look past Nova and see the people whose lives are dependent ON Nova. I wish people would stop thinking about themselves and think of others. I pray that the Lord works a miracle becuase it will take one for NOVA to stay open with all the people saying they will quit.

Prayer please.

Melody

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a futrues. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


Jeremiah 29:11-13

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Hey Melody, I found your blog through Facebook. I hope that's ok.

I'm really sorry to hear what's going on. I feel so sorry for everyone and the staff. I hope you're going to be ok. Ganbatte ne! Take care of yourself!