Thursday, October 4, 2007

04/10/07

Sorry this is going to be a short update. I just got my hair cut last night and I wanted to show you my Japanesei haircut.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This photo is the night of and my hair was styled by the hairstylest

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and this is the day after when I styled it. . . it's a work in progress BUT not impossible. I hate haircuts that they make you look SOOOO beautiful in the salon but when you get home it's impossible to remember all the steps.

I definetly felt prettier/ more beautiful after this haircut. I had let my hair grow out of a haircut and perm that weren't done very well. . . when my friend cut my hair she said "where did you last go? The back of your hair isn't the same length on either side". . ..oops.

No comments: