Wednesday, October 24, 2007

24/10/07

konnichiwa!

Here is the most recent news on NOVA. Tomorrow is the day to end all days or the last few dying breaths of a company. If we get paid then it will drudge on but if they don't then it's all over. Most likely it is all over to be realistic. I"ve started to look for a new job. Please pray I can find another job to last me till the end of February when my visa ends. I will come home for Christmas but then I"ll come back to Japan till February or maybe March. If I can find someone to sponser me for a month and a half. LOL. But most likely I'll head home at the end of February.

But to be perfectly honest I don't want to come home. I know it's the best and it's really what I need to do but I'm so happy in Japan except for the job thing. No, I don't like Tokyo any more then I use to but having an amazing boyfriend does help a whole lot :) Yesterday we celebrated our 1 week anniversary which seemed silly to say but we were happy to celebrate it!!!

I'm not sure what will happen with him and me when I move home. . . God only knows but we'll take everything 1 day at a time. We both agree that whatever happens will happen and that we'll worry about me going home closer to when I go home.

I am excited about starting my photography business (check out my website at www.melodylewis.com) . My sister and father are both kind enough to help me out too with the business and financial side of it all. It'll be fun to do photography finally. A year kind of away from portraite/ people photography has made me miss it. I am excited about seeing my family and being in the Northwest.

Anyways. . . please pray that we get paid tomorrow. Really this would be the BEST thing. I will still come home even if we get paid because I need to start my business but if we don't get paid it will be difficult financially. I know the Lord has me in His hands and I trust Him.

Thanks for all your prayers thus far.


Melody

1 comment:

see115 said...

I'm praying for you and everyone else in your situation. I came across your blog looking for updates on the co. I have some friends also working for NOVA...I really hope things work out for the best. I can't imagine how nerve-wracking this must be.

On a different note, I love that you have a photography business. I'm a beginner and trying to learn!! (I just recently moved to Tokyo!)

BH