Wednesday, October 17, 2007

16/10/07

Today I went to Odaiba for Tatsuya's b'day. We were planning on going to Disneyland but when we got there it was raining and we didn't want to walk around all day with umbrellas and being cold. So we thought a bit and decided to go to Odaiba and pray that it's not raining in Tokyo. We were pleasantly surprised. Not only was it not raining but it wasn't that cold either. We went for a walk by the water over to this little island where you can then turn and look at Odaiba. We sat on this cliff that let our feet dangle over the ocean and we watched as fish jumped out of the water for their lunch. It was a nice overcast day and we could see the statue of liberty for where we sat. lol. (yes, they have a replica of the statue of liberty. . . don't ask me why) While we sat there I gave him his present (a knit scarf). He loved it. He was sooo funny. He then proceeded to ask me out and I said yes. So there you have it ladies and gentlemen. . . .I am officially dating someone. Can you believe it? 4 years almost since my last. Hahahahah. We then went to the main area of Odaiba and went on this huge ferrise wheel, had lunch, walked around, had coffee, went bowling (we both bowled a 111. Ironically I usually suck. I mean I got 4 gutters at first but then I got 2 strikes in a row and then a strike and a spare at the end. lol), etc. We headed back to Ikebukuro for dinner. We found this super cute Italian restraunt (a bit of a diamond in the rough) that was tucked away in the loudness of Ikebukuro but I highly recommend it. We had spagetti and Pizza and talked some more. It was nice. He's a great guy. He even got me to my train before last train which was good.

I'm sure there will be a lot of questions and I'd love to answer them so please e-mail me don't comment me becuase it will be easier to reply.

Love you


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

can you see the statue of liberty? or the jumping fish.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Tatsuya. . . .I have the cheeziest grin on my face but he looks handsome.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Him opening his present from me. . . ps. . I love his hair! I really do.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

View from the ferris wheel

I know I didn't take many pics but. . . I didn't want to ruin the day by taking pictures and what not.

Anyways. . .love you all.

No comments: