Thursday, February 21, 2008

25th Birthday! Hurrah!

I don't know if you knew it or not but my birthday just past by. . . I am now 25 and if you want to send me a present or card you can address it to

Melody Lewis
403 UMEDA KOPO
1-6-6 KAMITODA
TODASHI SAITAMAKEN
335-0022 JAPAN

I had a little gathering on my birthday. We all went to dinner and just hung out. It was a Tabehodai which is basically you can eat as much as you like for around 20 bucks for about 2 hours. It's an interesting concept. . . they also have Nomihodai which is all you can drink but that isn't very cost effective for me seeing as I dont really drink all that much. A bit of a light weight my brothers and sisters found out on the cruise. Its been known that I dont always finish my drinks. . .or if I do its after all the ice has melted ;).

Well, here are some pics from my birthday.

Photobucket

Here are all the people, excluding one, who came to my birthday party. Yukiko is taking the picture. From Left to right. . . Charlene (my roommate), Me, Mika (a student of mine), Tatsuya in the back, Yumi (another student), Chiemi (a friend), Amy and Bernice (friends. I started training with Bernice and Amy is good friends with her from English.) and Yukiko ( a friend but ex-student at NOVA. We became friends even though its against work rules. . oops).

Photobucket

Wow, do I look hunchy and he looks skinny. . .well, I guess both are kinda true. I am working on the posture and he's actually working on teh skinniness. lol

Photobucket

My cheezy roommate being cheeky. My samurai and me looking flush even though we had no drinks at the dinner. Just water.

Photobucket

before

Photobucket

And after. . . Yukiko seems to rub off on people. It's a good thing.


Photobucket

Like I said. . . lol


Photobucket

There was a lot of food. . . it kept coming and coming and coming.

Photobucket

I know its blurry but I love this picture of Chiemi. It captures her heart and personality.

Photobucket

Amy and Bernice love food. . j/k but not really. I love Amy in this pic too.


Photobucket

what did I say :)


Photobucket

Sooooo serious!

Photobucket

I LOVE this picture. He looks soooooo cute!!!! It caught him at the perfect moment. When I think of Tatsuya I always picture a smile.

Photobucket
My second favorite. Even if we are blurrey you get the idea.

Okay, and this is what Amy thought of the night and being at my birthday party. . . love you too amy ;)

3 comments:

David said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Ryan A. said...

haapi baasudei!

dude your hokkaido trip must have been so SWEEEET! i wish i had gone up there, maybe next time?

good to see pictures of tatsuya and yukiko :)

Mk said...

Thanks Ryan!!! When you coming back to Japan?