Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Hawaiin Saga: Part 5

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO all of you who have been keeping up with my blog. Sorry it has taken me awhile to write a new blog. I have no internet and I've been busy with visas, jobs, and traveling to cold places as you can see in the pics below.

Two days ago I just applied for my new visa and I should have my NEW visa in a week or so!!!!!Yayayayyayayyayayay!!!!! Also I start work full time in April and am having fun traveling a bit near Tokyo and working part time. Yayayyayayay!

I also just turned 25 on the 11th if you guys didn't know that already. IF you did and wished me a happy 25 then thanks and if you didnt thats okay too :) I love you all too.

So enough about generalitites. . . . this is still an update of Hawaii. . .the forever ever saga. Here is a bit of Maui and a bit of Goe


Photobucket

Here is the lovely beach I visited while I was with Lisa Goe on Maui

Photobucket

it was really beautiful. I saw the most rainbows in Maui
Photobucket
Photobucket

Me and MIss Goe

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved gettting burned to a crisp in Maui. . .it was all the sun my body could handle. . .thats what I get for latying out for like 5 hours. . .

No comments: