Tuesday, December 4, 2007

04/12/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last night Tatsuya took me to this pretty sheek restraunt in Shinjuku. It was a vegitable restraunt but they still had meat but most of the menu were vegitables. We had decided to eat something that wasn't heavey with meat since the last time we had dinner we had Yakiniku (japanse style Korean BBQ). Also after that dinner he almost blacked out (please pray for his health/ him taking care of himself). It was kind of scary but he's alright now. It could have been a number of things. . . stress, not enough sleep, not eating well, not drinking enough water, etc. He's really busy and doesn't always take care of himself. Please pray that he doesn't get really sick. Anyways. . . sorry about that tangent.

So we were at this restraunt and they were playing Christmas music. We talked about our favorite Christmas music. . .I was thinking of a lot of hymns and traditional songs and he was completely opposite :) He was like. . I really like the Jackson Five Christmas songs, John Lennon, and Mariah Carey. hahahahhahha. . . . I was like. . .Carol of the Bells, Silent Night. . . hahahhah. . . Michael Buble? :)

Tatsuya told me a funny japanese pick up line. It goes like this. ..

(man) "Hey, can I have your picture?"
(woman)"Why?"
(man) "So that I can show a picture of what I want to Santa."

hahahhahahhaahahah I about wet myself. The funnier thing about this story is that one time Tatsuya told it to a girl. . not trying to pick her up it just came up in conversation but the girl didn't think it was nearly as funny as we did. She was just like "mmmm. . .. ."

I thought that was funny. . I could just see Tatsuya all uncomfortable after telling that joke. hahahhahha. Which makes me laugh even now.

2 comments:

Natalie and Lily said...

I totally forgot about the lip ring.

David said...

Hahahahaha! Nice! I might use that one soon ;)

Merry Christmas!