Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Life is hard

So. . . I'm sure you've all read about me getting laid off. .well, i don't know what to do now. . my visa ends in February and my ALT (assistant Language Teaching) job in April that I was really excited about is now telling me until I get my visa renewed they can't hire me on. I am also still unsure I can stay another year in Japan since I need to talk to my loan company about altering my payments to one that will work with my income.

In the end maybe I'm not suppose to stay in Japan. I'd like to. . . I'd like to stay in Japan (and just to let you know. . .boyfriend or no boyfriend) another year. I really want to stay in japan another year! But like my mom said. . .if I'm not suppose to then I don't want to. . .if it's not the Lord's will then I won't go. . . please pray for me. I'll be sad but I know in the long run I'll be fine but really I'd like another year in Japan.

please pray for me.

No comments: