Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oregon Winter

Mmmmmmmm . . . .what to say. . so here is my latest update. I am again doing an all nighter because I can't fall asleep/ don't want to sleep for 2 hours and then get up but I may. . . tomorrow my family is flying to Hawaii for a cruise!!! I'm sooooo excited. Actually I'd be happy staying here but it will be fun and I will be able to see friends in Hawaii too. Hopefully.

Update on Japan. . . . well, my loan company has said they will work with me about my payments so I'm not too worried about that BUT I still need to finda job when I return to Japan sooo. .. if I can find a job in January I will stay in Japan. I guess I need to process all my paper work a month before my visa expireds soooooo . . . .it will be Lord willing. We'll see. Please pray for me. I'd like to stay another year and it looks like it would work out if I can find a job to carry me till April. I have a company I would like to work with in April BUT I have to find a job till April. And my visa is going to run out in February. SO. . . again . . .Lord willing.

Here are some more pictures from today.


Photobucket

my friend Lindsay with my glasses on.

Photobucket

I got to have lunch with my friend Stephen from Santa Barbara.

Photobucket

Lindsay and I went to the Red Thai Room in Silverton.

Photobucket

our pretty drinks :)


Photobucket

Craigy poo and Noomy (or like I like to say Croomy)

Photobucket

We then headed to teh Silvergrill to listen to some live music and sip on cider

Photobucket

Me and my cider

By Oregonians. Love you all.

1 comment:

Ryan A. said...

dude. just read all the past blogs about nova and junk. thats MESSED UP. I rea-a-ally hope you can get back to Japan! If you miss your Visa renewal, you can't get a new on april from the other company that hired you?