Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas Past! It's about 2:15 am right nwo but it's 7:16pm in Japan. . . and I took two siestas today. . . once after breakfast (I didn't stuff myself. . .just 1 cinnamin roll. . .not homemade) and then after dinner where I did stuff myself a bit :) Speaking of. .I want a cookkie. . hold on. . .okay I'm back. . . here goes Christmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My house in Oregon



Photobucket

Actually this is Christmas Eve. . .traditional line of us after puting on our christmas pajamas and then we'll hang stockings.

Photobucket

Glen and I hanging stockings!!!!

Photobucket

The Christmas Tree. . .the presents

Photobucket

My niece, Jasmine, openin up her stocking

Photobucket

More stockings
Photobucket

Me opening my stocking

Photobucket

My brother, jason, and his wife, Anna, opening up their stockings

Photobucket

Anna got socks :)

Photobucket

my brother, glen, and his girlfriend, Alexis, opening up their stockings

Photobucket

Grandma Seese opening her stocking


Photobucket

jason with his dog (porter)

Photobucket

Anna and Jason giving their present to Porter (it was cow femur with meat still on it. . .yuck)

Photobucket

me and my dog . . he's getting old

Photobucket

Grandma got books for Christmas!!!

Photobucket

Jasmine and I had a snowball fight against all the bad guys who were; Glen, Alexis, jason, and Anna.

Photobucket

Traditional Glen look on Christmas

Photobucket

Glen opening his gift from me. . sake pitcher

Photobucket

glen opening his his dried squid

Photobucket

Me and beth

Photobucket

My dad. . yes he's santa clause

Photobucket

Jason, Anna, and Grandma

Photobucket

how cute is my niece on her new bouncy ball

Photobucket

Glen, me and Anna

Photobucket


yes, i look like a cucumber

Photobucket

Beth in jasmine's tutu

Photobucket

me picking Glen's nose

Photobucket

Beth and Erik opening their nativity

Photobucket

Jasmine with her rolly car bag and her back pack

Photobucket

Dad in his usual Christmas position. . .with his dog in his usual Christmas position


A series of funny moments. . .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jason, glen, and Paul all got these from grandma and they were a HIT! Jasmine loved it.

No comments: