Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tomorrow . . .

I just wanted to ask for all your prayers for tomorrow. . . I went today to map out my way to my school and it will take me a good hour and a half to walk there. . . a little less if I dont get lost again. Means if I want to do all that I do in the morning (get ready, eat, devotion) I need to wake up on the better side of 5:30 so I can leave around 6:30 so I can get to school by 8am because morning meeting is at 8:15 and I dont want to be late my first day. Tomorrow I will buy a bicycle after school and leave it at the station which will cut my time in half to walk to school (25 minutes to walk so. . .12 minutes to bike which means I can wake up at 5:45. .heheheh. I woke up at 6am today which was good. ) . I am excited though. . . there is a sports center near my station for school! I am thinking of going there so I can just go straight after work. I get off at 4:30 instead of 5pm which is nice!

Please pray that I can make a good first impression. Its important.
Pray that my principle (kojo sensei) and my vice principle (kyoto sensei) and my English teachers (JTE) will all like me.
Pray I can connect well with the students
Pray that I will have the energy and strength from God to do this job.
Pray that I can make my school proud.
Pray that I can teach and learn how to teach better.
Pray that the Lord would be with me at this school and that I would be a good witness.
Pray that I do my BEST and not just what I can.
Pray that I love my students and co-workers
Pray that I can connect with this town too.

Please pray for me. I feel this is my first real job. . . NOVA was kind of a joke when it came to importance. BUt I really feel this job is important. I am teaching the future of Japan. . .English. . . you ALL know how horrible a speller I am. . its like the blind leading the blind. Oh, Lord have mercy :)

Thank you all you follow this blog. It means a lot to me. Thanks for the comments too. . you may not know but it means a lot to read what you have to say too.

Blessings to you all too.

"Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared. " Prov 3:25,26

"commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" Prov 16:3

Im reading Proverbs. . .I need more wisdom.

1 comment:

Natalie and Lily said...

LOl and praying for you too!