Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hanami 2

So I had my first piano lesson today in the last .. ..like 14 years. . ..and it was pretty killer but I am sure that I will learn a lot and quickly here in Japan. The expectations are a million miles higher then in America. I am learning Beethoven's "Sonata". It's a really beautiful song. I told her once I liked classical music sooo. .. .that's what we'll be learning. Hee hee. Afterwards we went to look at the Cherry trees. .. actually the same place I went with my friend Ai but further down the river. I guess this river stretches through a lot of cities in Tokyo. It's gorgeous. . the river itself is gross and dirty but the trees are beautiful. Oh, and my piano teacher is letting me take lessons for free in exchange for speaking English. . .. I NEVER thought my language would be a form of currency. Crazy.

I got my hair cut too. . .its pretty short but I like it. I am actually getting a perm too . . .I'll take pics of it tomorrow and post them. I thought. . . .a lot has changed and I'd like a new style too. And the hair cut and perm were for a deal. It was still expensive but she took 20 dollars off since I was getting both done. I didn't have time to do the perm yesterday so I will do it tomorrow.

Miss you all


Photobucket


Photobucket

Yuri, my piano teacher,. . . She's soooo cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She bought us Takoyaki. . .which is like. . . octopus in the middle of this dough ball. . .it's not fried . . .but just bready. . .Not like a dough nut.
Photobucket


My new hair cut. . . what do you think?

Photobucket