Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dreaming of Chad. . . or am I?

Last night I had a weird dream. . . well a few but one that really stood out to me. . . Here it goes. .

I dreamt that I was in a building . .. .it was night time and this building was bad. . .I knew that I was being held against my will. There were others too in the building and one night we all gathered together to escape. One of them was my friend, Yukiko, and my friend, Chad Cheverier. We were about to escape when a woman opened the door and Yukiko left with her. I went after them saying "We can't leave without Yukiko". I caught up with them infront of the elevator. There were a group of women surrounding her. I said "yukiko?" but she just looked at me dispondent and hurt. One of the women said "She's coming with us. We all have been through soo much together" (I guess all these women had been hurt or something together) But I felt odd about these women. . .so I just stayed there try8ing to get Yukiko to leave. But Chad came up behind me saying "Come on Melody we need to go now. " But I woudln't leave and so he picked me up and took me to the room we were in before. When we were in the room we had to leave But I was like "Yukikooooooo" and Chad said "melody, you know why I came to get you? Because I love you" and he grabbed me and jumped out the window which was over looking a HUGE river that was soooo beautiful and green and warm like. . .someplace tropical. The air was warm and he held me tight and as me plunged into the water we parted but then underwater I went up to him and kissed him but he didn't really respond. . . and as we came up I felt the water around me and it was warm too. When we were surfaced we saw a big fish that was bluish grey. Chad was scared and freaked out becuse it was coming towards me but i wasn't scared at all. He tried to distract it but it woudln't be distracted. It came so close to me but right before it touched my face it started to bubble. That was the end of my dream.

Interesting. . . I've been having a bunch of interesting dreams.

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

David said...

LOL I think it's hilarious! Way to go writing that one down. You should write down all your dreams. I try to do that, and it busts me up when I go back and read some of them.

"Ohh, Chad, you manly man! Take me in your arms and hold me forever!"

lol ;)

Mk said...

hahhahha!!! NOT! ;) Yeah, i try to write down all the dreams I feel are meaningful. The other night I dreamt that I was with Meg Mulloy, Stephen Tamiesie, Tara Jones, and Magda Barnes and we were all headed somewhere but then we got lost. . . I don't know. It's the second time I've had a dream about Meg and Stephen in the same dream and actually I think Lisa was in this one too which would make it the second time all three of them were in my dreams. Last night I dreamt my mom, sister, and brother, glen, came to visit me here but my brother Glen was acting really weird. . .but then again so was my sister. . . .also in the same dream I saw Tatsuya for the first time since we'd broken up and he was super affectionate... and it was amazing but inside my heart I knew it was wrong because that wasn't the bigger problem with our relationship. . ..it was that he wasn't a Christian. . .I felt guilty because I knew I would still need to stay broken up even though he'd changed to be affectionate. Sad dream. . .

Chad Cheverier said...

i just saw this haha, its funny when people randomly show up in dreams, also i am afraid of dolphins sometimes so maybe i told you that once