Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hawaii again?

I just finished editing some Hawaii pictures I took of my nieces and my sister's new family. Here they are :)

Photobucket

So I've decided that shooting a lot of children is difficult and that I'd wrather not. . .and I kind of suck at it right now. But the children themselves are adorable!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are Beth, Erik, and Jasmine. Tadddddddaaaaaaa!

Photobucket

I love this picture. . . look at those cheeks!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture too. (sorrry they are sooooo small but I'm on a PC and I cant size them down the same way I can on the my mac adn when I do they end up distorting so I have to use the photobucket tool to resize)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The family again

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this photo toooooo.

1 comment:

Wells said...

oh my goodness, what sweet pictures!!!!! you are the best. oh, i realized i did not ask your permission before putting a preggy pic on my blogger that you took! (eek! i am so sorry!) ...i at least have attributed it to you now. email me if i need to take it off! love you!