Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Photo Job

Hey,

Just a quick update. . .I have an interview with a photographer here in Tokyo. Please pray for me. I'm basically unprepared. He's seen my website and wants to meet but he wants to see more work. . . and I dont have my portfoloio so I'll be taking my labtop. Also I have no business cards. But I know that if I'm suppose to get this job I will and what not. It was really out of no where. . . I actually was just looking at photographers on line and found his and liked his stuff sooo emailed him. Really unofficial. He says he's not hiring now but looking. I'm not 100% sure waht that means but I'm meeting him Friday at 3pm my time.

Here is his website if you want to check it out.

http://www.boztsutomu.net

I have decided to make a short slideshow to show him some new work. And I dont know about business cards yet. We'll seee.

Love you all

Melody

1 comment:

David said...

That guy is really good! It's flattering that he wants to check out your stuff. Way to go!