Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hotel Meal

Well, if you are following my blog you probably have noticed I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry, my family and I have been traveling around Japan and have just gotten back from Hiroshima and Kyoto area. Unfortunately those pictures won't be up for awhile but here are some pictures from Gifu. It is chronologically after my last post.

On this trip my family and I wanted to eat out cheap. Dinners would be nice meals but breakfast and lunches would be cheap/ in hotel/ home. Fortunately in Japan they have great conveniant stores with pretty good lunch and breakfast foods available. Here are some pics from those meals in Takayama.

Photobucket

A lunch . . . very nutrisious. . . we shared the soda and only drank 2 between the 4 of use and drank the other 2 the next day. Apples, onigiri, and sandwiches.

Photobucket

the same meal :)

Photobucket

Dad, eating his first conveni store egg salad sandwich with no crust and white white white bread.

Photobucket

This is breakfast. . .it's a sandwich thingy. . . a bread pocket with a peanut butter cream on the inside. . .


Food here is very interesting!!!!

No comments: